For Students Entering Grades 3-8
For Students Entering Grades 6-12
2021 Summer Camp Safety Procedures
- All WRP participants attending summer camp (cast members, directors and Board Members) MUST wear a mask with a filter and tight seal at all times over the nose and mouth.
- Temperatures will be taken and a short online health questionnaire will be completed before any participant enters the rehearsal space. Temperatures must be 100.4 degrees or lower to be allowed into the rehearsal facility.
- All participants must be properly signed in and out every week to allow for any necessary contact tracing.
- Snack breaks will be held outside to allow students to safely distance and take off their mask to eat.
- Hand sanitizer and sanitizing wipes will be made available throughout the rehearsal space. High touch areas will be cleaned during rehearsals using approved sanitizing practices and supplies. Frequent hand washing and sanitizing will be encouraged.