WRP is pleased to be able to continue offering face-to-face opportunities this fall with our workshops. As always, the health and safety of every member of our WRP family is at the forefront of our concern and we are committed to doing our part to make sure we are following appropriate safety guidelines as we welcome our students and directors back including:
- The rehearsal space will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to and during rehearsal.
- All participants attending rehearsals are required to wear a mask with a filter and a tight seal at all times over the nose and mouth.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the rehearsal spaces.
- All participants will sign-in to each rehearsal to allow for any necessary contact tracing.
- Only instructors, participants, and board members/staff (for cleaning) will be allowed into the rehearsal space.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing will be encouraged.
For our upcoming Summer Stock productions
the following procedures will be in place for all in attendance:
- All guests are required to wear a mask that securely covers both the nose and mouth at all times while they are in the performance facility.
- Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue.