WRP is pleased to be able to start offering some face-to-face opportunities this fall with the start of our High School Troupe Workshop. As always, the health and safety of every member of our WRP family is at the forefront of our concern and we are committed to doing our part to make sure we are following appropriate safety guidelines as we welcome our students and directors back including:
- The rehearsal space will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to and during rehearsal.
- All participants attending rehearsals are required to wear a mask with a filter and a tight seal at all times over the nose and mouth.
- Temperatures will be taken and a short health questionnaire will be completed before any participant enters the rehearsal building. Temperatures must be 100.4 degrees or lower to be allowed in to the rehearsal facility.
- Rehearsal space will be marked off to keep participants at least 6 feet apart at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby, restrooms and rehearsal spaces.
- High touch areas will be cleaned during rehearsals using approved sanitizing practices and supplies.
- All participants will sign-in to each rehearsal to allow for any necessary contact tracing.
- Only instructors, participants, and board members/staff (for cleaning) will be allowed into the rehearsal space.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing will be encouraged.
For our upcoming production of Fame
the following procedures will be in place for all in attendance:
- All seating will be advanced reserved seating only. There will not be a Box Office during the performance weekend.
- Every ticketed pod of guests will be separated by three empty seats to either side in a row and two empty rows in front and in back of seated guests.
- All guests will be required to have their temperature checked prior to entering; must have a temperature of below 100.4 degrees; and must not be exhibiting any symptoms of COVID-19 in order to attend. All guests are required to wear a mask that securely covers both the nose and mouth at all times while they are in the performance facility. Hand sanitizing stations will be available throughout the venue.