PROVIDING CENTRAL FLORIDA WITH QUALITY THEATRICAL EXPERIENCES FOR MORE THAN 25 YEARS
Read how we are keeping our members safe during the COVID-19 pandemic HERE.
WRP is pleased to be able to start offering some face-to-face opportunities this fall with the start of our High School Troupe Workshop. As always, the health and safety of every member of our WRP family is at the forefront of our concern and we are committed to doing our part to make sure we are following appropriate safety guidelines as we welcome our students and directors back including:
- The rehearsal space will be thoroughly cleaned and sanitized prior to and during rehearsal.
- All participants attending rehearsals are required to wear a mask with a filter and a tight seal at all times over the nose and mouth.
- Temperatures will be taken and a short health questionnaire will be completed before any participant enters the rehearsal building. Temperatures must be 100.4 degrees or lower to be allowed in to the rehearsal facility.
- Rehearsal space will be marked off to keep participants at least 6 feet apart at all times.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby, restrooms and rehearsal spaces.
- High touch areas will be cleaned during rehearsals using approved sanitizing practices and supplies.
- All participants will sign-in to each rehearsal to allow for any necessary contact tracing.
- Only instructors, participants, and board members/staff (for cleaning) will be allowed into the rehearsal space.
- Frequent hand washing and sanitizing will be encouraged.
Additional guidelines will be posted as we work to to welcome our patrons back to future events.